Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Just a glimpse at the things I am thankful for this week



 Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. 
This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live. 
#TheThankful30
              
*     12 precious minutes Tuesday morning with S & C reading about bugs and having S read to me; in the foreign territory of getting a seven and five year old ready for school those twelve minutes warmed my heart, lifted my spirits and reminded me that God has redeemed me through my grief with those two (of three) boys.
*     New food experiences while celebrating my best friend: Red Lobster (really I had never been there before) and trying lobster.
*     After 23 days locked away, a prisoner to infection running rampant in my body (sure I had an hour to see the Doc) my much needed change of scenery was seeing my family in Christ, hearing “Melissa” with that joyful glee as I got into the van, a night at my “vacation home” and cuddle time with the Dawgs!
*     Crispy, fresh spinach with slightly warmed left over New York Strip Steak for lunch.
*     Heated seats in the van.
*     God’s timing: an encouraging verse at just the right moment for a friend, a devo waiting in my email that healed the “off” feeling I had all day and my new replacement “Jesus Calling” arriving in the mail.
*     The #pocketprayer which has revolutionized my prayer life!
*     A group of gorgeous gals online, who inspire, encourage and motivate me to be the best Jesus girl possible and keep shining bright for our Lord.

Father, You are Good
I need help
Heal and forgive me
They need help
Thankyou
In Jesus name, Amen
The Pocket Prayer from "Before Amen" by Max Lucado




No comments:

Post a Comment